more on the Google Reader

I was planning to do a comprehensive review of the Google Reader, but for now I'll just point you to Google Blogoscoped for an excellent piece. (though i might do my own take on it later).

I have this feeling that this time the Google magic didn't work on me well, Yes, the service is uber-cool because of AJAX wizardry and all, but I feel that there's something wrong with the UI. Maybe it's the lack of proper context to differentiate between a blog and a blog entry, i'm not sure. I need more testing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!