Microsoft tries to recruit Eric S. Raymond

You're a borg Microsoft recruiter, and you try your luck (out of optimism or just sheer ignorance) and try to recruit a well known Open Source Evangelist. What do you get? A handful. Don't dare miss reading his reply.
Maybe they thought: "You can't blame us for trying, we got the Geento guy remember?"

My favorite part in ESR's reply:
If you had bothered to do five seconds of background checking, you might have discovered that I am the guy who responded to Craig Mundie’s “Who are you?” with “I’m your worst nightmare”, and that I’ve in fact been something pretty close to your company’s worst nightmare since about 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!