I love to do this

I wait for Sam to reach the point where he's almost awake, but not totally conscious -- sort of still in the alpha state. At that point, he can barely see my face but i think good enough to see when i'm smiling. Then i try my best to start smiling starting with a simple hehehe.. up to the point where I'm "laughing." Then while i'm doing that i adjust my laugh to make it more sound natural, and watch his face slowly smile. If I'm able to make my "laugh" believable enough, rewards are great - he'd start laughing as I laugh, showing his complete set of toothless gums. Then we'd have a smile/laugh feast, with mommy hannah reluctantly (too much laugh = kabag) laughing with us, until mommy hannah covers my mouth to make sam stop laughing too. hehehe. :D...

I love that baby.

5 comments:

  1. Too bad he's not your son! :p joke!
    Hay naku, sana mas malapit si Sam sa Makati!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm waiting for the time when you teach sam the human jack-en-poy, the helicopter race and the l.a. walk habulan.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!