No Day but Today

Got the news from cherry, (who made my life a tiny bit harder by NOT linking to the site... hehe.). Well anyway, RENT has been made into a movie -- that rock musical that i stupidly missed (i mean c'mon, i was hanging out with this friend when RENT was here, -- he watched it at least 3 times.) and ended up making up for it by listening to the cds until my ears burned. I think I memorized all the songs in one cd (don't know which one), and if my memory serves me right, it's one of the tactics that I used to start a conversation with han after those loooong months that we weren't talking. (she didn't fall for it. heh)

Which reminds me, still have the RENT shirt that I "borrowed" from Kuya Robert. ;)

I wouldn't want to miss this movie. (hey, that sounds like what I say to every good trailer that see, and the final movie of which I usually end up missing. pfft). Basta. I don't want to miss one.

Here's a secret – The Light My Candle Song is one of our (han and I) favorite songs. Cute. Romantic. Sweet. Sad. Funny. Hopeful.

“would you be light my candle…”

Of course.

4 comments:

  1. I remember. :p
    Wa epek. Na bad trip lang ako nun ..Kapal mo kasi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! nakakatawa kayo. anyway mark, ni-link ko na po.

    and may kopya ako nung songs from both cds. ;)

    love "light my candle" too. i wanna see rent na para lang may sense na para sa akin yung...

    mimi: wanna dance?
    roger: with you?
    mimi: no, with my father
    roger: i'm roger...


    really, ano ba nangyayari dito? hehe!

    forget regret... for life is yours to miss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and may kopya ako nung songs from both cds. ;)

    uy! pashare. hmmm. gmail allows up to 10MB of attachment di ba? hint hint.

    please.

    and about those lines you were asking about, hmmmm. hannah and I (actually, just hannah, then she explained it to me) thought that maybe Mimi was just messing with (slow) Roger. I think it's like this: mimi: duh!? syempre if i ask you if yo wanna dance, i was referring to you dancing with me. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, puede nga. eh ano yung, "i'm roger"? hehe! fine, anong songs gusto mong unahin kong i-send? :P

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!