Meet the grandparent.

My mom arrived from Bicol the other day and visited Samuel last night (heart melts). Before we went to Jubileeville for a family dinner, I called my brother who is currently in Japan. heh. She was so happy and amazed at the fact that he's talking to my brother through the internet (the voice quality rocks). So imagine her holding baby sam - headphones on and talking to my brother through Google Talk. The whole time she keeps on cracking her "baka mahal na babayaran mo jan" joke. heh. Hannah and I were so happy that Sam's mama lola finally got to see her handsome apo. A scene where your son's two lolas are cooing him in his crib surely gives every parent that certain kind of high.

1 comment:

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!