Blogger heart Word

This post was made using Microsoft Word. Using of course the spankin’ new Blogger Word Plugin. Now you get all the MS Word goodness (spelling and grammar checker, formatting, you name it…) when you’re posting to your blogger blog.

But wait there’s more. You can also do all the other post-related actions that blogger has to offer – Save as Draft and Edit Previous Posts. Nice…
(image placeholder)

Now all I really need is a plug-in that magically turns my lame post into more interesting ones.

The bad: (which I just discovered after my first attempt of publishing this) Tables and images are not yet supported. Bleh!

2 comments:

  1. "Now all I really need is a plug-in that magically turns my lame post into more interesting ones."

    LJ needs that.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!