Wow. It's ugly here...

Planning a redesign. So i decided to use the simplest template that I could get as a placeholder. Im almost sure that my redesign would be uglier, but as Jaemark said before (im already too sleepy to link back) at least it's (well) mine.

A couple of notes though...
  • See that white band on the upper right part of my page? I put it there for a reason, so click away. And while you're there, get one for your blog.
  • My blog roll is a rip-off from Pisay 98 blog, of course. (i see that more and more people are blogging now) hehe. So again, click away.
That's it. Got to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. oo nga pala. nikki is using this template. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!