Microsoft "Innovation" is the best form of Flattery

From BBC news:
Bill Gates is one of the people with Firefox on his computer, so I asked him for his opinion.

"I played around with it a bit, but it's just another browser, and IE [Microsoft's Internet Explorer] is better," Mr Gates told me, and challenged my assertion that Firefox's 'market share' is growing rapidly.

"So much software gets downloaded all the time, but do people actually use it?"
Blake Ross has a very firm answer to Bill Gates's last comment: YES, people are actually using Firefox

And let me just repeat that first part: IE is better than Firefox.

On a totally unrelated news, the IE 7 team says that the next version of IE will have tabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!