No One Belongs Here More Than You

Back then when i was preparing myself for an internet-deprived work place (good thing that didn't happen), i thought about maintaining my blog by scanning hand-written blog posts in index cards, then post them every weekend.

Today I came across an even better idea: a dry-erase board as a website. This idea isn't mine, but it's the most creative website I've seen in a while.

By Miranda July:
OK, here I go. I’m going to make this whole website right now on this dry-erase board.
[via Daring Fireball]

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I probably mentioned this before but there was this cute journal book I saw in Powerbooks that inspired me to make an online scrapbook. Only that I don't have a scanner. Hehe. But it's really something I want to try...just let me get over and done with my thesis readings.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!