Design plans

I'm planning to make this template more user-customizable using variables for CSS values. That way, anyone on Blogger can easily pick the template and customize it to his own liking. I might also do something about the remaining "bugs" in the design (the still hard-to-read comments section is a pet peeve).

Sorry if I'm talking about more design stuff again and less of the actual substantial content. It's because of two things really: From the start I really wanted to transform this design (emire) into something that "originally" belongs to me (my tastes and preferences). Second, I'm having a hard time writing these past few days. I lost the initial momentum, but I'm sure it'll pick up speed again later. Bad days i guess.

Night folks. Mommy Han is calling me already (and i heard sam cough). I'm too sleepy anyway. Hope everyone's having a good day/night.

I'm doing something with a little more substance for my next post (started to work on it actually in the office)

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps add a spiffy header too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, would probably do that too. I'm thinking of putting my face (up close) so that readers would be forced to go directly to the content. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!