Talk to me, iTunes

Got this from Jem. Enjoyable waste of time (when you have a deadline in less than 48 hours)

Go to your music player of choice and put it all on shuffle. say the following questions aloud, and after each one press next. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

1. What do you think of me, iTunes?
High Hopes - Frank Sinatra

2. Will i have a happy life?
Broken Dream - Anggun

3. What do my friends really think of me?

Rosita - Pepe Romero (this is a boss-mp3)

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
B & C - Utada Hikaru

5. How can i make myself happy?
Colored People - DC Talk (wow. i love this song)

6. What should i do with my life?
Happy TalkKiri and Jose

7. Why must life be so full of pain?
Sunday Bloody Sunday - u2 (yeah. blood. pain. now i get it)

8. How can i maximize my pleasure during sex?
Music for the Royal Fireworks IV (fireworks! hell yeah! heeheehee)

9. Will i ever have children?Early
Autumn -harry allen meets (not sure about the tag. anyway, invalid question)

10. Will i die happy?
Nocturne E flat majr op. 55 No. 2 (nocturne. aha. night death. how dramatic. i don't know about the happy part though)

11 Can you give me some advice?
True Love - Anne Murray

12 What do you think happiness is?
How Do You Keep the Music Playing (hmmm)

13 What's my favourite fetish?
Mr Moonlight - The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!