Must sleep after this post....

where the interweb brought me...

(disclaimer: to my officemate to whom i promise that I will work tonight, i did work. :D )

started off with alekos' update (which is something that will not go unnoticed, considering how "often" he blogs). As always, a very good piece, this time about having fun with old friends (and lots and lots of alchohol ), which, pointed me to Jem's blog, specifically to this post, which is soo true, having spent more than 5 years of my life travelling (although my version involves not an airplane flight, but rather a 12-hour bus ride to bicol and back). Anyway, looking around jem's posts brought me to his twist on the big book list meme, to his very heart-warming new year post, and to the very cool music meme which i picked up. It was a meme about music alright, so Dacs was in the conversation, saw her version of the meme, enjoyed a few of her blog posts (dacs, i can't add you to my aggregator, so I'm not updated with your new posts), where i found out about Butch Dalisay, whom Dacs regards as "of the most accomplished PSHS graduates " and his blog, Pinoy Penman, which gave the most enjoyable blog reading experience i've had lately. Superb writing, very very substancial content (well, most of them). Do you know how to "slow boil" your noodles? Anyway, turns out he's a mac lover, and he's been to the 2006 Macworld, proudly taking home a shirt proclaiming “I visited the Mothership.” . No words from me can do justice how great his blog is. Go visit. Moving on, he pointed me to another MUGer - blogger, Adel Gabot. It is from Mr Gabot's blog did i get the link to the recently-redesigned
Neil Gaiman blog. Which, should bring this trip to an end, coz i'm pointing the Gaiman blog to Alekos... a true-blue Gaiman groupie. heehee.

Oh, i forgot, Jae posted what he thinks is the Greatest Video there is... (gad, streamed video rules!). I was too sleepy to fully apreciate the greatness, or maybe too shocked to even believe what I was seeing... see for yourself

2 comments:

  1. oh great, did you really have to put in all those links? now I can't work. hehe.

    hmm, haven't visited the Neil Gaiman site in quite some time...cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so now you can follow links that are not in the wikipedia.org domain?
    nice. hehe.
    (don't worry though, you've already been to half of the links i gave. I know, i saw your bread/tofu-crumbs there...)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!