Googles and Yahoos

Gmail just turned 1! Now we have 2GB of mail storage (woopeedee!). I wonder how Yahoo Mail Plus subscribers feel right now.
And of course, Gmail has rich text editing now, so prepare for the onslaught! of annoying HTML emails.

And in case you missed the Birthday bash, see it here....

....

Oh, one more thing. I managed to get a Yahoo 360 invite, so, yun. Of course it's still in Beta so glitches are present, but overall I think this is going to be a great thing. Something that is really for the users, not just tech heads... If you're interested you can always buy an invite from me, hehe... kidding. I'll be inviting most people on my Messenger friends list, but just in case I miss your name or if you just want to join 360, just drop me an email... Just make sure I can recognize you though.

I hope I can manage to post a good review of the product...(and hopefully soon)

link:
My Yahoo 360

3 comments:

  1. mark, pa-invite naman ako doon sa yahoo 360. email addr is innerasanctum@gmail.com. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, si ivy nga pala ito.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!