3 x 5 index cards as your ultimate PIM tool.

I heard (read) the idea first from a post in the plug-misc mailing list as a reply to one user's post asking about the PIM tools that others were using. The idea is so simple and yet well reasoned that I quickly bought the idea (quite naturally, the cred of the poster gave the idea a hell of a backing). I didn't actually follow the advise right away and sure enough, forgot it a few days later (Mark the procrastinator 1, Mark the OC, 0)

Fast forward one week. I stumbled upon (thru del.icio.us, hehe) this very cool hack: "The Hipster PDA". Great Men Think Alike, huh?

I'll definitely be making my own Hipster PDA. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!