New Gmail features!



I just checked my Gmail-users label and saw some interesting news. Some users' Gmail accounts have been updated with new features. My gmail doesn't have the features yet, but here they are, based on the conversations from the list, and arranged in increasing degree of cool factor (my own opinion of course)

  • Drafts folder.
  • Email forwarding (you can choose which messages to forward by using filters).
  • Atom feeds for your unread messages.
  • Beefed-up contacts.

I was tempted to post some screenshots but I don't want to be a spoiler. Let's just wait for the updates.

2 comments:

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!