Lock Down with Steady State

The OC in me would have been very happy if this was released back when we were still at Oi Pinoi... :)

Windows Steady State is free (if you manage to get around the Windows Genuine Advantage check) to download.

This looks like a cool way of locking down your shared computers (at home or in your Internet Cafe). Definitely worth looking at if you're still using "the windows". (works with Vista too btw)

Honestly I would have loved playing with this, too bad I rarely see my Windows partition now.

via lifehacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!