Flicking the Switch soon

I'll be moving this blog to my own domain soon*. I actually tried it for few minutes but I encountered some missing files (images). This is probably because of how my current template refers to the images. As soon as I find the time to fix them, I'll be at mark.gamis.info (the real thing, using CNAME records in my domain provider's DNS server). Right now i'm just using redirect to point requests to mark.gamis.info to my blogspot address, so everything is still under blogspot. Hopefully that changes soon :)

(You don't have to worry about updating bookmarks / feeds though, may dear (sigh) three readers. Blogspot will be properly redirecting requests to the new domain as soon as I flick the switch)

Quick: without hitting CTRF - F, what's the most abused word in this post? (besides "the" and the likes you smart-a**)

4 comments:

  1. First word I thought of was "soon", but it only occurs a measly 2 times!

    Blogspost appears 3x.

    And just for the heck of it, "the" appears 8x. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Blogspost" FTW!!!!


    *** Blogspot po.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2? Four. Five if you include the title.

    Sige, for you I'll allow the use of CTRL-F. :p

    btw. OC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ctrl-F?? I'd rather not. >_<

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!