Still working...

back to blogging

Was able to fix my messy code, trying to become a better OO programmer. I'm stuck though, and I need google, but Angel's still busy coding, so I can't use (or even share her connection). A very nifty thing though --at long last I was able to setup our adhoc wireless network. Coolnees. Dang, 'twas kid stuff really, I just didn't tried it earlier coz i never really thought that 'twas possible.

We're supposed to eat dinner 3 minutes ago, but (surrprise,), angel still coding... I'm done with my break.

Okay, i don't think she's gonna remember about the dinner soon, so I might as well go ahead and code too. I won't mention dinner again...

Listening to: Lihim by Orange and Lemons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!