Google Toolbar 4 Beta

Google Toolbar 4 Beta

IE only though. (booo!) I'll call this Google toolbar, the cutesy-icons edition. hehe. What i like -- Google Bookmarks (yes, there is a Google Bookmarks service) integration, gmail integration (drop down access to your inbox items) though still broken as of my test time, redesigned user interface, and Instant suggestions (google suggest in steroids).

Also, you can now add buttons developed by by third party developer and companies to directly query their search services. (eg. mp3.com, slashodt, orkut). Here's the buttons gallery. I'm excited to have this on my firefox installation....

Link - official Google Blog post about the new toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!