Season's Greetings...

This year, we have been through many things, but He never faltered in giving us blessings, and families friends to be with us all the way. While talking to a very good friend, i mentioned that Christmas has become less and less important to me, and to be honest, i'm still waiting for that Christmas when I would feel the true, and purest meaning of Christmas. Beyond the lights, beyond the music, beyond the cool breeze, beyond everthing and anything this world has to offer. I am longing for that Christmas day when even if everthing around me is screwed up, i can stop for a minute, close my eyes and say. "This is Christmas..."

Here's hoping the best and most meaningful Christmas for you and your families....

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. para kay mark, hannah, at sam:

    maligayang Pasko at masaganang bagong taon :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!