The UI affairs

I have been wanting to change the layout of this blog... like him, but back when i had the time, i didn't have the motivation to do so, now that i don't have time anymore, i'm still um, unmotivated. heh.

So what sucks in this layout? I will try to enumerate all the things that have accumulated in my must-change-this list....
In no particular order...

  • You have to click in order to see my blogroll.
  • You have to click to see my previous post. It's okay in the main page, but i think the previous posts list should be very accesible in my post page
  • My blogroll sucks. I don't link that often. (don't be fooled by the lenght of my list, i ripped that off). Bad blogger bad...
  • The color scheme is umm... I don't have one. I tried, but i don't remember ever finishing it.
  • As I just learned just recently, the layout out goes berserk in IE. (Though you really should be using firefox)
  • Despite the mods that I made, it still inherits the UI problems of the default blogger template which are:
  • Date being the anchor text to the permalink
  • Comments are shown without a date stamp.
  • more to come...
So what sucks in my blog's layout?

1 comment:

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!