Mobile blogging

So far most of the things that we've talked about in our blogs (me and hannah) are about sam. Things are not that all bleak, though. Even with our own expectations, we are doing really good in taking things . We feel so blessed that God has given us the strength and the support from people like you guys. Our family, our batchmates, our good friends. Maraming salamat. We are just starting the battle against SMA, and as full as we are of your moral support and prayers, we know that we would be needing more of those in the coming months. And as I have always said here, Hannah and I are also praying for you guys.

To update on the other things happening in our life, i recently started a contract work as a software dev with angel. It's truly a blessing, and I'd like to thank angel for pulling me along. I'm enjoying the work, the great work environment and the boss with a big heart. The financial benefit is also so timely, specially now that we're on the brink of selling the shop. Mommy hannah is going full time with Sam and I can't manage the shop as I did before.

Also, the laptop's so slick. :) and yeah, that's what blog was supposed to be about. Mobile blogging. We'll, actually not realy mobile, since i'm stil tethered to the phone line. But it's as mobile as I could get for the mean time. hehe.


2 comments:

  1. hey mark. did you receive my text chuva yesterday? hope we could talk soon. :) my prayers are with you and han and sam, always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi faye. tingin ko lumang phone number ko pa ang nasayo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!