Why it's been quiet here lately

  1. I've been in Manila for a few days (I just returned on the 8th)
  2. I'm in a planning stage - trying to start a GTD-based lifestyle without reading the book! (of course, I can always appreciate a loan or even a free one! hint hint..)
  3. The aircon's motor died down last Friday, so the shop was closed until Wednesday.
  4. I was busy reading about this
  5. I was busy watching this. (QuickTime 7 is awesome)
  6. So basically because of the aircon mishap and the need for me to go to Manila (fixed my aunt's and cousin's PC's), my shop routine was disrupted, so I'm taking my time to re-adjust.
  7. It's JUNE, classes will start next week and I'm (sort of) pre-occupied thinking about a kind of back-to-school promotion for the internet shop (any ideas?)
    and lastly, but defini.. ahh, you know how the cliche goes.
  8. Baby Samuel is coming out soon. Prayers. Prayers. Prayers.

10 comments:

  1. sending an express prayer to the man now.Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. my prayers are with you and hannah. :)

    ives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute naman. Samuel as the name of your baby. I think that in the Bible, Samuel was the son of Hannah ;)

    How is she? I haven't dropped by your blog until today and I saw this. Has Hannah given birth already? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. Samuel. Sure. Prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually Clair, yung Bible story talaga yung reason kung bakit ko gusto ng Samuel. Since bata pa ko yun na gusto. Hehe. Babaw...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to reply, just couldn't get past the preview part. hehe. I'm having my i-feel-like-going-offline-for-a-while days.

    Hannah already answered the first part of your question, Clair, i'll take the second: Hannah's doing fine. :p..

    Samuel.. yeah cool. And han, it's not mababaw. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. astig, samuel...

    prayers signed. sealed. delivered =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hannah! hehehe :D

    Congrats sa inyo ni Mark!

    -Clair

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mark: Yup! :D Am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!