On Tuesday Evening

The unthinkable can happen. According to Cnet News, Apple is dumping IBM in favor of Intel. I don't know how true this is, but Cnet is not your typical apple rumor site, so there might be a hint of truth to this. I don't know about you, but on Tuesday night, i'll be watching this space, and hope to be one of the first to hear of how Apple plans to miserably dump or amazingly revolutionize its Macintosh Department. I can also be one of the many who were fooled by Cnet. Either way, I will be one ;)

Did i hear anybody say "(unofficial) MacOS X clone for your intel PC in one year?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!