Watching Steve Job's WWDC Keynote

I am currently watching a recorded Web Cast of Steve Job's WWDC keynote, where he previewed OS X's next version, 10.4, code-named Tiger. Damn it 's great... Some of features mentioned that i really like is Tiger's new Search Technologies. I was right when i predicted (undocumented, unfortunately) that they will just apply the iTunes paradigm to OS X's overall file system to attain the goal of a search-driver System. Made me wonder why MS is taking such a long time to deliver similar technology. Tiger is expected to be released First half of 2005, while Longhorn, if released on time will come on 2006.

Sigh. I really want an Apple.

(The audio portion of the stream stopped towards the end when Steve Jobs was doing a demo of ICHAT AV multi-conferencing. Decided to do a quick blog about the keynote)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mark,

    Could you please send me an invitation to Googles Gmail.

    nat.paul@xtra.co.nz

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. maybe I should stop pimping about it. anyways, it's BLOG in its original sense, and not a diary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark's ran out of invites but I sent you one Mr Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!