Things I want to do with this Blog


  • I want to make a user review of gmail, to discuss its current state and the features that I think should be added and or polished
  • I want to discuss FOAF, a promising RDF standard that augments our social presence in the web. It aims to unify our identity on the net. Kinda like to that thing that Passport aimed to do, sans Big Brother.
  • Maybe I'll take some quiet moments to mull over this blog, to refine its purpose and objective. I am having trouble focusing on stuff.
  • As always the case in things that we do, over all, make this a lot better. Maybe I have find more information inflow. Repeat after me: Internet is not everything.

Okay. Maybe that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!