The Other End of the Democracy Stick

I'm not sure if I should be blogging about this knowing that I could have thought of better things to say (like "world peace!")  when the GMA Reporter* approached me, but heck, this is too cool to pass up. hahaha.

saksi interview

Thank god they edited out most of the crap that I said. heehee.

On a more serious note, I feel bad that I didn't even take the time to go and witness the rally when the crowd was at its peak. I guess that's the reality of growing up: I'm still the same person that marched to Edsa back in college. Its just that I'm fighting on adifferent front now.

*I usually do everything I can to escape reporters, but with two packed bags and an aching kidney that night, I had little choice (the other being to run like a fool along the Ayala/Paseo stretch to escape being interviewed)

4 comments:

  1. yeh boi! sikat ka na! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yan din lagi kong sinasabi verge everytime nakikita ko sarili ko sa pics or videos. hehe.

    Jam, di pa rin kita kakalimutan kahit sikat na ako. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!