Foxkeh

Where the Japanse people get their talent for creating uber-cute mascots beats the hell out of me. But I think i just found my own "hello-kitty", open-source geek edition. Meet foxkeh, Mozilla Japan's mascot for promoting Firefox to new users. First saw it in Asa Dotzler's post where he pointed to undoubtedly the cutest firefox banners/chicklets i've ever seen, calling that they be ported to english. It didn't last long, and now Foxkeh is localized in EN. I just subscribed foxkeh's blog feed.

The downloads section also boasts some really delightful surprises, topping them is the history of the Firefox (know your roots!), they come in 3 flavors: the jap, en and a special foxkeh edition.

Wallpapers. I think i have the (pa)cutest desktop wallpaper in the office right now.

And of course, other foxkeh images. :)

I'm just waiting for the english versions of the banners then they'll soon grace the sidebar of this green emire, color coordination be damned :) . (or I will worry about that part later)

2 comments:

  1. I of course want Foxkeh in my desktop. Something for you to do when we you get home!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!