Writer, Blogger and a few other stuff...

I am currently using Windows Live Writer to post this...

My blogging life is in chaos right now. There are many things that I have been wanting to do(change), like moving to wordpress.com, using my immortal handle as my blog url, making a new original template, promoting world peace, setting up a regular posting schedule, etc... But it's so hard to get started, and the fact that I have a regular day job now doesn't really help either. (I am not even supposed to be blogging right now, according to the guidelines i personally set..)

The fact that most of my friends (well, at least the blogging ones) are here in Blogger, and the mantra "if it ain't broke, don't fix" held me back from moving to WP. Though some people complain about how Blogger sucks, it surpisingly fits me just right. It's not perfect, but it's something that I could live (blog) without.

Which brings me to my next point: new blogger version!

Google is about to launch a new (and improved) version of Blogger, along with move to integrate users' Google and Blogger accounts.

At this point, only a few existing Blogger users are allowed to migrate to the new version, though if you really want to try the new bits, you can sign up (or just use your Gmail/Google login account ) to beta.blogger.com

Blogger buzz lists some of the notable new features here.

3 comments:

  1. lawaaaayyyyy!!1111

    =p~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. nikki... not in my blog!!

    hehe. actually nakamirror na starting now lahat ng posts ko dito at sa (pinaplanong) bagong url ko...(on blogger beta of course.)

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. bakit pa i-mi-mirror? e, plano naman nilang magbigay ng pang-merge! :->

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!