He's the shiznit

To be honest, I felt guilty when he said something about the lack of moral support during the Finals round of the Top Coder Open finals; Almost a little about the faulty net connection (we have a lot of bandwidth wasted at night here at Oi) but I know Cel is more comfortable using his home PC. (Damn, i suddenly realize, I could have at least helped fix his pc's power supply problem...)

Well, the only consolation I get is knowing that when he reads about this (hi cel), he probably won't agree on the things I said I feel guilty about, or the fact that I feel guilty all. He'd probably just wear that familiar look on his face: ("eh bakit naman?"). That's cel, (buti na lang hehe)

So cel, for a job well done. Congrats man. Someday I will proudly tell people: I used to sleep (or wake) at the sound of his oooh's and aaah's at night. Yeah, kinky I know,but you know what could top that? He makes that sound while he is coding. The passion man, the passion...

By the way, did you know that Cel looks good on a maroon polo shirt? I also created a photo set on flickr for some pics of cel that i "stole" from the TopCoder site , but if you have time and you want to do some "ShinduHikaru hunting", you can browse the official TopCoder Open Photos page.

That's all.

2 comments:

  1. buti nakilala nila si cel without his doo...Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang dilim ng pictures. Anyway, I was able to spot him.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!