openoffice.org2-ubuntu

EDITED
while preparing to uninstall OpenOffice1.1 from an ubuntu installation (2 beta rocks), i just noticed the official ubuntu packages for the OpenOffice 2 repositories. Thinking that ubuntu-OpenOffice integration is always nice, tried installing it. Was so excited and giddy about giving it a first whirl when this abomination greeted me:



i almost puked.
apt-get remove....NOW!

I'm happy with my unofficial builds. Btw, good news. OpenOffice has RC builds (Release Candidates) now. I can smell the good times comin'... Screw borg-ware! heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there ! No CAPTCHA here. Hope that makes things easier for you guys.

For Anonymous commenters, if we know each other, pls ping me through other private channels (Text or Email) after you comment here, ayt?

Hokay? Comment away, kiddo!